When you think about it, the 2000s were like the worst decade ever. If these all-stars could add a little purple ribbon flavor to some tracks, we could have the best of both worlds the catchy danceability of Southern hip-hop and the social consciousness of 2014. From Beyonce and Lady Gaga to Radiohead and Kanye West, these are the best songs from the first decade of the 21st Century From Beyonce and Lady Gaga to Radiohead and Kanye West, these are the best songs from the first decade of the 21st Century 100 Best Songs of the 2000s. 50 CENT - In Da Club; SNOOP DOGG - Drop It Like Its Hot; BLACK EYED PEAS - My Humps; EMINEM - The Real Slim Shady Ladies and Gentlemen, grab your iPods, rev up your DeLorean. So without further adieu, we present 15 of the best Southern hip hop songs from the early 21st century. From Beyonce and Lady Gaga to Radiohead and Kanye West, these are the best songs from the first decade of the 21st Century A quarter of the songs here involve multiple artists, even more than in the '80s when duets were so popular. However, you'll surely find a fun soundtrack in one of these hits. R&B and Hip-Hop accounted for almost every one of the top 20 Hot 100 hits from the 2000s. January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. These songs embody the spirit of the 2000s. 100 Best Songs of the 2000s. We start this week by talking about the songs of the decade. VH1's at it again, asking readers of their .com to rank music for a televised special. List of Hip Hop - R&B - Urban and Rap Hits 2000-2006 Home Song Lists. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: 2000 chart archive. The 40 Most Important Songs Played At School Dances From 2000-2005 This list is basically for everyone who went to high school between 2001 and 2005. Picking 50 best summer rap songs from the 2000s is no cool water, folks. Unlike the 1990s which were heavily dominated by a single style of rap music gangsta rap, the 2000s rap songs are much more diverse in sub-genres and vibes. Rap and R&B, once distinct, started merging in the '90s -- or even in the late '80s, with New Jack Swing -- and their union proved successful on the charts throughout the '00s. Back in the early 2000s, we found out about the latest music from MTV's TRL, posted whatever song we were listening to Over the course of the last month I have made multiple threads, and multiple rounds of voting. 50 CENT - In Da Club; SNOOP DOGG - Drop It Like Its Hot; BLACK EYED PEAS - My Humps; EMINEM - The Real Slim Shady Narrowing down the top 10 best rap songs of the '90s is a difficult task, as this was the decade in which rap went m 10 Best Hip Hop Rap Lyrics 2010 The 10 best hip hop rap lyrics 2010 are all about representing the artists' attitude toward society. We get that 500 is a lot of them; after all, we only listed 200 songs from the 1960s and that's, like, The Greatest Time in Pop Music History. Hip Hop Rap & RnB 2000s Old School Mix | Best of 2000s Throwback Dance Music #5 - Duration: 39:43. isnt as much fun as later T.I. http://entertainment.ko.mk 100 Best Rap Songs of the 2000s - Top 100 Hip-Hop Songs of the Decade